Monday, October 22, 2012

Meet the 2011-2012 Dragons

So a few days ago I posted about our baseball boys, and how sad I am that that season of our life is over.
I was going back through pics and wanted to share a few more, because one post doesn't do the memories I will forever hold in my heart justice.


The One and Only - Coach Brian Wright
<3 this guy! 

Our two other awesome coaches:
Jarred Linam and Gordon Poole

 #7 - Michael Schleisman

#9 - Garret King

#5 - Drew Young

#32 - Zach Cain

#13 - Tyler Poole

#1 - Devin Arnone

#10 - Cole Wright

#34 - Chandler Tidwell

#14 - Westin Church
`

All of these young men and grown men, are simply put, amazing. Talented, funny, smart, and oh so handsome!  So blessed to have had them in our lives, and wish nothing but the best for them all in their futures.

I must mention that there are a couple of others that helped us along the way but were not with us when I took these photos in KC.  Zaine Holley and Oakley Reed... both great baseball players, and I missed not having them with us in our last few tournaments.

Here is the last photo taken of these young men in their AR Dragon uni's:




No smiles this time around, as it was a pretty somber time for us... but as I have said before the many happy memories will forever live in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment