Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nicholas William Hough


Nicholas William Hough
April 4, 2012
7:22 a.m.
9 lbs 6 oz
19.25 in.



This picture causes me to get choked up every time I see it... the feeling that I first felt at that very moment comes back each time. I truly can not put it into words.


This little man is just perfect... so sweet, yet so serious.  Just like his daddy. He is definitely already loved beyond belief.  I just wish I could freeze time for a little.  They grow up way too fast.

The girls and their first time seeing Nicholas

Nana's and Siblings Meeting him for first time

His first of MANY kisses from his big sister <3

Grandpa and Grandma checking him out

Peyton smiling at Nicholas, so sweet

I do believe Drew is sizing him up, and said, "Yup, I'm gonna teach him to play ball". :)

Brand New

Calliope welcoming him home

She was excited to get him out

Just perfect

Be still my heart...

Such a silly little face!


No comments:

Post a Comment