Thursday, May 10, 2012

CC's New Dress!

So last night, I was killing time while the kiddos were at church, so I went to Target (I love that place!)...


I had to pick up a couple of items in the baby section, so naturally I looked at their clothes. :) I stumbled across the cutest little dress for Calliope. This morning, before I had a chance to wash/hang it, she found it.  This beginning a battle of wills.  She was demanding to wear it, and I wanted to wash it first. Well, the fact that I am posting this it is apparent who won this battle!  I'm glad she did...


After getting it on, she was beyond thrilled! She pranced around in it for a bit, then discovered just how much fun this dress was.  First things first came this:




And then, the moment that can change a little girls life forever...




IT TWIRLED!!!  She did that for almost 15 mins straight.  I was so afraid she was gonna get sick from spinning so much.  Off and on all day, she has been a twirling fool.  So stinkin cute!


Now, I guess I need to locate more "twirly" skirts & dresses, as the pure delight on her sweet little face is something I could never tire of seeing. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment