So, it's been almost 2 yrs since our beloved English Bulldog Jameson passed away. As most if you all know this crushed my heart and has forever impacted my life. I didn't think I would ever be ready for another...
So a few weeks ago we were talking with Peyton about what they had talked about at church. She told us that they had to pick one thing they would LOVE to have, and her choice was a bulldog. So almost instantly Ken wanted to make that happen for her. He and I talked things over and decided to meet up with the same people we got Jameson from.
She brought us three sweet little boy bullies to look over, and almost instantly I fell head over heels for one. We thought it would be a perfect gift for the family, as we all loved Jameson dearly.
So, we brought this lil guy home! He is sweet and rotten at the same time. Our home now feels "whole" again!
Meet Kronk Hough :)


No comments:
Post a Comment