Friday, December 16, 2011

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...

This  year we hosted Thanksgiving at our house, and had about 20 or so of our family and friends over to eat.  While it was sad that many couldn't join us, it was nice to see the ones that did make it.  However, in hosting, we didn't get a chance to take many pictures. :(

We had A LOT of food, and as usual it was super tasty... Ken smoked a turkey all night long, and it was delicious.  I did manage to set the oven on fire the night before while making pies.  That was exciting!  Good thing I married the son of a veteran firefighter!

Here are a few photos of Calliope taken that day... imagine that.  She is the only one who was photgraphed! HA!

Causing a little mischief while I was trying to get ready for company to arrive

CHEESE!!

She was sneaking bites of icing from my moms plate...  this was the look on her face when she was busted!

We had a great time getting to see everyone, and eating some super tasty food.  Only downfall was the clean up, but it was well worth it.

I look forward to it again next year... this time without an oven fire though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment