Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Halloween

Ok, ok, ok, so I know that I am WAAAAY behind in getting these next few topics blogged about... my laptop is low on memory so I wasn't able to upload the images. So tonight, Ken decided to be nice and let me use his to get caught up on my blogging.  Thanks Dear ;)


So, this was Calliope's first Halloween that she was aware of what was happening.  She was a peacock this year, and a super adorable one at that! Peyton was Oscar the Grouch... which doesn't really match her personality at all, but still a cute costume none the less.

This year we actually ventured down to Ken's office, and let them trick or treat there.  They both had a blast.  Calliope of course was a total ham, and got into a little mischief while trying to take more candy than allowed, and at one point even tried to hijack an ENTIRE BUCKET!  Thankfully she is so cute that no one was upset. :)

So, after dinner we decided to forgo our normal neighborhoods and just go in the neighborhood we live in. Here are some photos from the night.



Peyton and Calliope striking a quick pose before hitting the streets!

Peyton was cracking up at the face Calliope was making, too cute not to share...

Come on guys, LETS GO!!

Heading up to the first house, she was so excited

"Tick or Teet!!"  (that is how Calliope was saying "Trick or Treat") Too cute for words!

How sweet is this face?!

Back at home, getting her first goody from her bucket... she wasn't happy when we took it away!

Calliope and I


We stayed out for a little over an hour, and once her bucket was getting too heavy for her to carry we headed home.  She had a blast going door to door, saying "Tick or Teet", and even said thank you!  Once home, she couldn't wait to dig in, and that was so much fun seeing her rummage through it all.

Drew, was too old, so he says... so he stayed home and handed out the candy to our trick or treaters.  I do not like this. :(

This year was so much fun!  I can't wait till next year.  We already have our costume ideas in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment