Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Late January/Early February phone pic

Here are a few pics from Jan & Feb!


She was showing me what she was "cooking" for me in the next few pics... Cheerios! YUMMY!





Hanging out on the dog bed with Guinness and Kronk

Can you say REALLY bad hair day? :) (side view)

Front view....  all I can say is WOW!

Isn't this the cutest face EVER!?!?!? I mean seriously, this is ridiculous...

This was taken the morning the tummy bug got her... and this is how she stayed ALL day.


Because sometimes, one headband just isn't enough

This was taken on the day that she pushed around her clothes all morning talking to them, laughing with them, and "ssshing" them, as though they were alive...


I know I still need to get other things updated on here, and now that I have some room on my laptop I should be able to actually down load images and do that!  Maybe I will be able to catch up this week!

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment