So almost 2 weeks ago, Calliope finally was taken out of her "sleep suit", and has been sleeping AMAZINGLY! (if that is even a real word) After a couple of rough nights of her getting used to "freedom", she now will go to sleep between 7:15-8, and sleeps till 6 or 7. This is a wonderful wonderful thing!
She is a crazy sleeper! She is ALL over the crib during nap and night time... it is rather funny to watch her. She often uses her bumper as her very own bdy pillow.
Monday at nap time, I was watching her and realized that she wasn't laying down anymore! I grabbed the camera and went into her room, this is what she was doing:
Yes, SHE WAS STANDING! Now, mind you that she has been pulling up on things lately, but usually stopped at her knees. Not today! Now, it is straight up. She is growing WAY WAAAAY too fast!
To further her sleep time fun, Ken and I had gone to get in bed, and as we were getting all settled I looked at her monitor, and saw that she was sleeping like this:
Her booty sticking up in the air, and squished head in the upper left corner of her crib! She stayed like this for a LONG time...
I can't wait to try and get a picture of her all cuddled up with her bumper to share... she is truly a riot. Even when she is sleeping!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment