Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Look who's pulling up!

So today while taking pictures of Calliope, she was all over the place.  She is trying SOOO hard to crawl and pull up on things, and today she got close enough to the table and got really close to standing up all the way.  She slipped and it scared her, so she was done for the moment...

On her way over to the table...

Taking a minute to make sure I was watching

There she goes!

A little bit more...

Reaching higher!

Look at that excitement!


This is as far as she got, then she slipped...  next time will be fully standing I am sure!


She is growing up so stinkin' fast!  I figure she will be crawling within the next week or two!  And she will be into EVERYTHING!  She already is with the way she gets around now.  I know what we will be doing this weekend... BABYPROOFING!

No comments:

Post a Comment