Friday, February 18, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

Tonight at Peyton's school, Central Park Elementary they held their annual "Daddy & Daughter Dance".  This was supposed to be last Friday, but as all of you local people know, it was postponed due to snow.

After school today, Peyton and I made a quick shopping trip to get her a new dress, and a new pair of shoes. We scored her dress at 3 Monkeys, and were both super excited about it!  I wish they made it in my size, as I would totally of bought it. 

And I must tell you that the pictures below are retakes, yes I said it, RETAKES!!!  I am a ding dong, and accidentally deleted the "original photos" off of the memory card :(  After they got over being mad at me for making them get re-dressed, I got to snap some more. Keep this in mind, as her curls had mostly fallen out, and she is tired.  Ken was irked with me too...

So... here goes:



Their corsage and boutonniere


Ken putting it on her


Her corsage on her sweet little wrist


Ken goofing while putting it on her... geez


Aren't they cute!?!


Kisses for Peyton


Hugs for Peyton too!


Ok, so the next few are blurry (they were moving) but hysterical





and here are some of my favorites of my look alike :)  such a pretty pretty young lady





and last but not least, fun times with posing for Me :)







They had a great time... ate chick fil a and some sweet stuff and then danced the night away!  Ken was happy to report that he dance to THREE, yes, THREE Justin Beiber songs.  Good times :)


No comments:

Post a Comment