So a week or so ago (yes, its taken me a while to post these) Calliope was playing solo in the floor... and I had noticed that she had gotten really quiet. This is something she usually only does when she is doing something she isn't supposed to be doing, or chewing on something she isn't supposed to chew on. I slowly stand up expecting to catch her red handed, and much to my surprise the below photos are what I found:
She had played herself to sleep! This was a first in our home... so it had to be documented! She slept like that on the floor for about 30 minutes. She popped up like she had slept for hours and was back to playing and making messes right away :)
OMG I'm so jealous!!!! How adorable is this!? I wish Ethan would do this - instead, he just screams his head off til I go put him in his crib. Sweet Calliope. Love her.
ReplyDelete