I can't believe she is already 7 months old! The things she is doing blow my mind, and I would really like to press the "slo-mo" button on her. Having Drew (who will be 13 this year!!!) and Peyton (just turned 10) makes me realize that they grow up so stinkin fast, and I want to just soak it all in.
Here are a few fun facts about our little 7 month old:
* She crawls ALL over, and she is fast!
* She pulls up on everything that she can get a grip on, and if able, she will "walk" and travel all around the item she is using as her standing post. I have a hunch we are going to have a walking baby within just another month.
* She says "mama" ALOT, and I love it. She will follow me from room to room, just chanting it the whole time. She has also said "uh oh", and attempted to tell me "no" back. She also rambles on saying "bababababa", which sounds like bubba, and Drew is convinced that she is talking about him. :) My mom and Ken both are now chanting "nana" and "dada" at her, in hopes that they are next!
* She is sleeping through the night (most nights) with the exception of when she wakes and can't find her binky to get her back to sleep.
* She LOVES to eat! She is a riot to watch when you get her in her highchair, because she will start saying "mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, MMMMMM!!!" in anticipation of her food. She eats a fruit for breakfast with her cereal, has a container of food for lunch, and dinner of a veggie and cereal. This along with 4 bottles throughout the day as well.
* She isn't a fan of diaper changes or getting dressed... when she can run away, we will for sure have our workout ahead of us!
* She made it through her first round of baseball games this past weekend, and did AMAZING! She really enjoyed watching the game... So here is to hoping that she continues to like it throughout the whole season.
* She smiles ALL the time. Still can't get her to release her giggle, she will chuckle, but no full on belly laugh. She is just a sort of serious little one. She observes everything, and just takes it all in. Her personality is just too sweet.
* She loves the tv show "Yo Gabba Gabba", I think she digs the colors and the music. She will stop dead in her tracks when she hears the music from it. Chica from the Sprout channel also does this to her.
And now, a few new pics of her I took last week :)
She was trying to get into the camera bag to get at the webcam...
This is the face I get when I tell her "no"...
She LOVES to chew on EVERYTHING
The below photos are of her playing with her floor mat that we used with her when she was a newborn, up until she started rolling over. I had it sitting beside the couch and she spotted it and tried to drag it out herself. She was SOOOOO excited about this. It has made its way back into the floor of toys that take over our living room every day.
So excited, and rediscovering all the toys
"Hey Mom, look at this one!"
Doesn't this grin just melt your heart!?!
Looks like she was trying to whistle
Wonder if it tastes food too?
She is so stinking cute!!
ReplyDeleteIN LOVE WITH CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need another playdate!!
ReplyDelete