Jameson had a personality that was unlike any other dog I have ever met. He was a total lover, and rarely left my side. He was my full time companion when I worked from home, and ALWAYS knew how to make me smile. He was smelly, and had crazy teeth, some would say he had a face that only a momma could love... but oddly, everyone loved him. Even people that didn't care for big dogs, eventually let him into their hearts, he just had a way about him.
We had our ups and downs (very few) with him, but honestly I wouldn't have had it any other way. He tought me alot about love, which may sound silly, but he did.
I lost him one year ago, and I can honestly say that I still cry at least one time a week. I never in a million years ever thought that a dog would have impacted my life as much as he did. His loss is definately one of the hardest things I have ever gone through. I will forever have a hole in my heart, and hold my memories of him so very dear.
Maybe one day, I will get another bullie that will help to heal me. Until then, I will continue to think about him when I am sad, and know that if he were still alive, he would come lay his head on my lap and just sit with me until I feel better.
He was the most gorgeous boy
He even let us dress him up
If a loved one was sick, he was right by their side to help them feel better
Jameson loved Grandma Mary, and was so gentle with her.
He and Guinness were the best of friends, Guinness misses him too
May his puppy soul rest in peace... maybe one day I will get to see him again. Smell his stink and get a wet kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment