Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mega Phone Photo Dump...

So, I know I've been a total blog slacker... but life has been sort of crazy.  Here are some random pics from the past few months :) 

my sweet boys napping together

she wants to be with him any time he his around

I never could get tired of this grin...

Please take off this headband, you have two daughters...

Lashes for days (she stole these from me...)

He's pretty serious about watching Jake!

Swoooon...

This boy loves his woobie

Smooches from Sister!

its the Captain!

What do you mean we are out of crackers!?!?

Calliope's very first award from school!

A playdate with Madison

Don't wig out man...

Such a cutie

He LOVES a cracker!

Ken and I after a marriage event in Feb.

He loved him some sketti!

He's too cool for school

Calliope and her new BFF, my mom's puppy, Dallas

She fell asleep feeding her baby

Lil Fashionista :)

Told ya, she wants to be with him... 

Just in case ya didn't get it the first two times :)

Fixing her own hair, she needs to slow it down on the growing up part!

Sleeping beauty...

If there was ever a photo that sums up her personality, this one is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment