Thursday, April 25, 2013

Meet Captain Crunch

Well folks, I think it happened...  hell did freeze over!  Ken finally let Peyton have a cat! I know, I know, its shocking, but true.

Peyton turned 12 in January, and she's REALLY REALLLLLLY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY wanted a cat for a LONG time.  Well, this year Ken's heart had softened enough to allow her to get one.  Peyton had to sign a contract agreeing that the cat would be her responsibility, and she agreed.

So, we took a trip to the Bella Vista Animal Shelter, and after hours and many scratches later, she chose the one.  A 6 month old kitten, that just melted her heart.

After long deliberation, the name she chose was Captain Crunch :)

He has been a sweet addition to our family and EXTREMELY tolerant of the babies, and the dogs.

Here are some photos:

Calliope is convinced he is HER cat, and this pic says it all...

Sun bathing and snoozing, its a rough life

Totally posing for me

No comments:

Post a Comment