Pictures first this time :)
To first answer the question her shirt asks, NOPE! I don't think she could be!
So, our little cupcake is now 11 months old, and is as busy as ever...
In the past month she has really shown me that no matter how hard I try, I can't make her slow down this whole growing up nonsense! Here are a few fun facts about her in the past month:
* She has decided she is no longer a baby, and refuses to eat baby food! She prefers to eat all by herself, and she wants the food that the bigger siblings and parents are eating. This has proven to be a challenge for me! I didn't plan on having to cook for her each and every meal this early...
* We were able to get her off of her really expensive formula, and switch her to the sensitive formula. We hope that this will help her transition to whole milk next month.
* She is also no longer on her reflux meds! We weaned her off of this as well, and she has done amazing without it.
* She LOOOVES to dance. She will drop whatever she is doing to get her groove on. Her most recent fave song is "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars.
* She is still a total explorer, and gets into EVERYTHING! Never a dull moment I tell ya...
That is Calliope in a little nutshell for this month... Now, a couple more sweet pictures of her and her big sister.
I <3 these kids so stinkin much!
No comments:
Post a Comment