We are finally moved into the new house... well for the most part. We still have a couple of odds and ends, as well as the yard sale stuff. I will have to get over there and get it taken care of this week so we can have our sale this weekend. Here is to hoping most of it sells and we don't have to deal with a bunch of leftovers. We all survived with no major injuries and that is a blessing from up above. We are all still trying to get settled, which will probably take a little time. Getting used to a new house can be a little of a pain, but this was the best move for our family. Here is to hoping that I can get all of the unpacking done this week while Calliope is napping. These boxes are already making me a little crazy! I think we should be all good by the end of the month, at least that is the goal I am setting for us.
Here are a few pics from this week... so very blessed to have all of these sugarbabies in my life. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment