Monday, December 17, 2012

Lions, Tigers, Bears... Oh My!

In October, my friend Mikel, and her little man, Miles went with Calliope and I to the Gentry Wildlife Safari... We had the best time. It was so precious to see their little faces when they saw all of the animals, and to have them try and make the animal sounds.  

Mikel and Miles had never been, so I had a really good time seeing their reactions to their first visit too.  :)  We had a LOT of laughs, and I hope to make it back with them again next spring.


The kiddos posing before we went to pet the animals


This little cub tried to pull my pants off...


"Escuuuuse me mam, do ya have any bread for me?"


Plotting their next moves...


When he couldn't get my pants off, he opted to eat my hair instead...


Checking out the "tootles"...


My hair didn't fill this cub up, so he then attempted to eat Mikel's arm... they should prob give him a steak or something.


This monkey broke my bracelet :(


She really dug this guy...


There were so many hysterical moments that I wish I could have caught on camera or video. Next time I am gonna record the whole day, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment