Saturday, July 28, 2012

So, for those of you that know me well, you know that I am a HUGE Daughtry fan... I've been one since his American Idol days.  I know just about every song by heart, and could listen to him all day every day.  Ken bought me tickets a few years back to see him in Tulsa, and he put on an AMAZING concert. So I was delighted to hear that he was going to be at the AMP in June.  Well, we decided against buying tickets, as there were other more financially pressing items. I was ok with this, but Ken said I was a bit pouty. Well, Tony Arnone was my hero that night.  His son decided to not use his ticket, so he offered it up to me.  I gladly was willing to use it. Once again, he put on a great show. So thankful that Tony allowed me to go.
I look forward to seeing him again in the future. :)


Here are a couple of videos from that night:




No comments:

Post a Comment