Wednesday, October 26, 2011

IT'S A BABY..... BOY!!!

So, yesterday was Ken's birthday... and I wanted to see if we could tell what the gender of our newest little bundle of love was for him.  As most of you all know, he was REALLLLLY hoping for a little boy, and we tried just for that!  We went in at 11:45 yesterday to find out. And much to my surprise, it was a BOY!  Ken and I both were beyond thrilled.  God has truly blessed us. 


Upon our first peek at him, he was so precious.  He was totally lounged back, with one leg propped up, and the other laid over.  As if he was laying in a hammock! Here is a photo... they are much better in person, but better something than nothing for here, right?




So, she changed her angles, and there it was!  She pointed out that it wasn't the cord, as it wasn't moving. He certainly had no issues letting us know.  Imagine that! :)





Since it was Ken's birthday, she tried to get a 4D photo for us, even though they usually aren't the best this early in pregnancy.  Guess what he did!?!? He put his hand up just like his big sister Calliope did! It was too cute...


Needless to say yesterday was a very exciting day for us. Drew is thrilled, and Peyton isn't unhappy, lol.


This little guy already has a name:  Nicholas William Hough, and it is amazing that after seeing him again how much love I already have for the little guy.  Now, I can finally start getting some of the things I have been wanting! 


We have another ultrasound on Nov. 22, so be on the lookout for more pics/update around then!

No comments:

Post a Comment