Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easter 2011

Ok, so yes, this is really, REALLY late in being posted... however, it is our "busy season", and I have a really busy little girl that doesn't really allow for me to blog during the day anymore.  So I am doing the best I can :)

This was Calliope's first Easter, and is was a really rainy, dreary one. :(  So, no egg hunting was had this year, but she has many years ahead of her to do that anyway!

Here are a couple of pics fromEaster Sunday:

Her Loot

"Is this ALL for ME!?!"

Playing with her goodies

Peyton and Drew (they were NOT thrilled about having their photo taken...)

Calliope in her Easter dress, with her new bunny

On a side note, I really hated the way that flower looked... however, she will no longer leave headbands on, so I was desperate. The things a mom will do.  Never again though, never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment