Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sick :( but still so cute!

Well, out little one has been hit with another "bug".  Her little nose has been a faucet since Friday night... I caved and took her to the Dr yesterday, and he just said it was a cold.  Her ears and everything looked good, and she tested negative for RSV, which was a HUGE blessing! She was a doll for the Dr and his nurse, so grateful that she does so well when I take her out.

She has been so sweet the past few days, and super lovey... you can sometimes tell she isn't feeling well, and then at other times, you wouldn't know at all (minus the runny nose)

She weighed 20lbs yesterday and was 28 in long, such a big girl!

I snapped the below photos today, aside from the nose (again) hard to tell she is sick huh!!





She has been too funny lately.  When she sees the camera, she actually smiles!  Like she already knows what to do!

I love this little one so stinkin much!  She brings sunshine to the rainiest of days :)

1 comment: